Welcome to the Weather Center
New features / changes as of July 28:
- Our Hosted Sensors are Gold!
- Sylvan Bay sensor added
- Hourly water temps added to map
- Sheboygan Lighthouse and other regional NDBC buoys added
- Sidebar Local Cameras widget shows camera recent snapshots
- Some sensors show additional weather data
- Over 100+ NOAA stations from WI
- Windsock Alerts email can be enabled/disabled for each sensor
- Daily Forecast email can be set to specific sensor location
We host 4 sensors now, so thanks to our new hosts. Please contact us with issues or comments.
The map shows:
- Wind Power hosted sensors
- 70+ Wisconsin NOAA stations
- 60+ Regional NDBC stations
- Local cameras
- Local Harbors / Marinas
- Water Temperatures
We hope to be adding more WeatherFlow Tempest stations around the lake.
If you are interested in hosting a sensor, please contact us.